Your Titanium DreamTrip includes 12 days and 11 nights* throughout Peru, as well as:
• Sightseeing tour of Lima, City of the Kings.
• “Experience Lima Your Way” with your choice of 2 different tours.
• Sacred Valley tour — plus, meet with author and founder of TreadRight Foundation, Nilda Callanaupa Alvarez.
• The opportunity to witness a private Pachamama ceremony.
• See the national archaeological site at Ollantaytambo.
• Tour of UNESCO-protected Machu Pichu.
• Colonial Cusco tour.
• Sillustani burial grounds tour.
• Lake Titicaca cruise to the Uros Floating Islands.
• 11 breakfasts, 9 lunches and 7 dinners.
• All hotel and restaurant gratuities.
• 3 domestic flights. Please see Additional Information for details and restrictions.
• Round-trip train ride between Cusco and Machu Pichu village about PeruRail Vistadome panoramic train. Please see Additional Information for details and restrictions.
• Round-trip airport transfers.
• A host or travel director, whose goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff — they host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare from your home airport to Jorge Chavez International Airport (LIM) is not included in the trip price. The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Jorge Chavez International Airport (LIM), approximately 15 miles (24 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.Airport Transfers
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Jorge Chavez International Airport (LIM) to JW Marriott®
Hotel Lima on April 23, timing based on flight details provided.
JW Marriott Hotel Lima to Jorge Chavez International Airport (LIM) on May 4, timing based on flight details provided.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details HERE
by January 16.Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
For every guest, please submit passport information HERE by January 16.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook